Canada Trailers Equipment Trailers Equipment Trailer
When you need to haul large pieces of equipment, or move a large load like downed timbers, trust Canada Trailers heavy duty double axle, or triple axle equipment trailers for the job!
These trailers feature spring suspensions in a variety of lengths with four different axle weights depending on your choice of length and width trailer. For extra duty hauling there are four lengths available with triple axles featuring 21,000 lb. axle weight capacity. Each of these triple axle units are 83" in width, rather than 80". All units feature a 24" deck height with two 5' spring-assist upright ramps for ease of loading and unloading your equipment or debris. The powder coat exterior with scorpion stone guard and pressure treated flooring makes it easy to withstand the elements providing years of life for all kinds of hauling jobs.
So, when you are faced with a big job, make sure you have one of Canada Trailers Equipment haulers nearby to help make the job easier!
Equipment Trailers CE720-14K
When you need a large equipment trailer choose this Canada Trailers model ... more about Equipment Trailers CE720-14K
Length 20 ft Ext Width 6 ft 8 in Ext Height 2 ft Exterior Color Black Dry Weight 3005 lbs Tire Size ST235/80R16E LRE
Equipment Trailers Features:
Standard Features (2017)
- GVWR: 8: 3,650 kg. (8,050 lbs.), 10K: 4,490 kg (9,900 lbs.), 14K: 6,350 kg (14,000 lbs.)
- Axle(s) & Supsension: 8K: (2) 3,500 lbs. axles, 10K: (2) 5,200 lbs. axles, 14K: (2) 7,000 lbs. axles with easy lube spindles, slipper spring suspension.
- Tires: 8K & 10K: ST225/75R15 LRD radial 14K ST235/80R16 LRE radial
- Brakes: Electric on Both Axles
- Coupler: Adjustable 2-5/16" coupler or 3" lunette eye
- Jack: 12,000 lb. drop leg jack
- Deck height - 24"
- Beavertail: 2' with wood floor
- Ramps: 5' spring=assist Upright ramps
- Floor: pressure treated wood
- Tongue length: 52"
- Tie Downs: Stack pockets & rub rails
- Spare Tire Mount: passenger's side, removable
- Lights: Transport Canada & D.O.T. Approved, Sealed Beam, L.E.D.
- Electical / Plug: Sealed harness & 7-wy RV Plug
- Finish: Powder Coat & Scorpion Stone Guard
- Finish Prep: Sandblasted & Phosphate etched
- Spare tire
- Hydraulic brakes
- Torsion axles
- Straight deck
- Lockable toolbox
- Aluminum wheels
- 4' Beavertail
- 16K - Two 18K axles
- Galvanize Trailer
- 5' HD Landscape ramps
- HD fenders
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and available options are subject to change.
No Manu-facts. info. available at this time.